- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Investec Bank plc
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
The purpose of your role will be to manage and develop acquired business in line with set business targets. Increasing wallet share, maximising revenue, customer service orientation and creating strong client relationships are core requirements. It is the responsibility of all members of the team to work collaboratively with colleagues within the business and to build the reputation of the business as a centre of excellence in what we do both internally and externally.
1. Win deals, price clients and enter all deal details into systems:
• Proactively call clients to retain and win new business.
• All deals must be entered into the trading system.
• Ensure margin revenue and customer retention is maximised
• Maximise client wallet share and highlight potential areas for growth.
• Ensure all client contact is entered into CRM system.
2. Ensure strong client relationships:
• All clients (potential, new and mature) within the dealer’s portfolio must be managed proactively by telephone.
• Highlight clients ‘at risk’ to management
• Encourage top-to-top relationships
• Provide high quality customer service. This would include resolving client queries in a timely and professional manner.
3. Provide FX solutions for clients exposures:
• Work with the client to understand all aspects of their foreign exchange requirements in order to provide tailored yet relevant solutions.
• Understand all FX products and clearly articulate how they are relevant to the client and their business.
4. Cross sell and up sell:
• The ability to identify other opportunities with the client that is relevant to Investec’s product portfolio.
Do you have any of the following core skills?
- Proven FX market and product knowledge
- Ability to communicate at all levels. Proven communciation and listeining skills
- Proficient telephone skills
- Proactive and dedicated
- Proven client relationship management skills. Ability to adapt in varying situations with varying clients.
- Computer literate
- FSA registered or willingness to undertake and pass exams.