Leading independent Fund Administration business with offices in multiple jurisdictions is looking to expand its Deal Origination team in London. Candidates will speak French or German, have a track record in sales or generating leads and experience in Financial Services (ideally with Alternatives clients: hedge funds, private equity or real estate).
- The role will be responsible for identifying and securing quality client meetings for the Business Development Team across Europe. This will be achieved mainly through cold calling, direct marketing, and networking events.
- Develop a strong pipeline of potential clients through networking and marketing
- Directly approach potential clients and develop relationships
- Identify and secure meetings with new clients mainly in EMEA (or other assigned region(s) as required).
- Help build the firm’s brand and increase brand awareness to generate quality leads
- Attendance and participation at industry events
- Fluency in French or German.
- Proven track record generating leads through multiple channels or similar relationship focused role
- Experience within the Finance Industry ideally with Alternatives e.g. hedge funds, Private Equity or Real Estate / Infrastructure clients.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, a quick learner and will be expected to establish and maintain relationships with key influencers in the industry
- Self-motivated and driven to deliver strong results
- Strong relationship building skills
- Tenacity, as some calls made will be purely cold
The role offers a long-term career, and development into senior Business Development/Sales with significant earnings potential, an excellent commission structure and a competitive salary. This role would suit a collaborative, structured and hungry candidate who is passionate about relationship building, and sales. Apply now if you fit the bill!
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted