My client is a Large Global Bank based in London and they are on the market looking for Senior Data Analytics Manager who can lead a team of Data Analyst to help digitalise an Audit Function.
- They are specifically interested in people with managerial and leadership experience.
- Someone that has a project type skillset, but also knows audit to give a strategic view of where they are using analytics, it’s success and also drive more projects forward.
- Good project skills – can track, develop a business/investment case, take ownership of delivery
- Know what the usage and application of audit is, they need to know how analytics can be applied to audit. Consultative background ideally
- Will need to know how IA can be more effective, the concept of data analytics and it’s best usage.
- Manage a team of Data Consultants
- BI analyst skillset – someone who is experienced in reporting, can support their holdings committee reporting.
- Proficient with data extraction
- Good excel, PPT and qlikview (nice to have)