This leading, independent, global value-oriented investment manager are seeking a Data Implementation professional to join their Investment Support team. The role is suited to high achieving candidates looking for a progressive career move, including projects and stakeholder engagement, in addition to BAU. The role may suit a Graduate 3-5 years industry experience, looking for their next move in industry.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assist with the design, development and implementation of overall Company-wide data management strategy
- To oversee and ensure completion of day-to-day and month end workflows for designated function: Data Control / Trade Support, FX Settlements and Collateral / Corporate Action
- Assist in the completion of timely and relevant management information reports
- Manage key relationships with external and internal clients and third party vendors
- Develop and maintain Pricing and Valuation Policies and Procedures in accordance with Company procedures and industry standards
- Assist with the continuous improvement of departmental processes and performance including user testing and documentation of results and procedures
- Oversee the set-up and ongoing maintenance of all data and data feeds and the subsequent validation of all operational reference data across all key business systems
- Ensure immediate resolution of issues to facilitate timely update of all investment related systems
- Assist with Project Implementation and User Testing and documentation of results/procedures for any changes to business systems
Background & Experience
- Strong academic background; Graduate with relevant industry qualification
- IMC Award or equivalent - preferred.
- Extensive work experience in fund management or other financial institution
- Strong knowledge of data design, development, implementation
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills
- Manage key relations with external and internal clients and third parties
- Planning and organising, forward thinking and adding value.
- Deadline conscious; driven, proactive and self- starter
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted