Data & Analytics (Insurance / Asset Management / Wealth Management
- Salary:£30,000 - £50,000 + Bonus + Package
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:15 Nov 17
My client, a Global Management Consultancy is looking to expand their Data & Analytics team with a particular focus on Risk and Compliance.
This team will be helping clients to utilise their data assets in relation to regulatory requirements. Due to unprecedented client demand and upwards mobility within the team, they have multiple headcount for data savvy professionals looking to join an exciting and fast paced practice working with innovative solutions.
They is an excellent opportunity for a professional who is looking for a clear cut and fast tracked career path with an industry defining learning and development framework to help support you through your journey. Alongside this, they are offering excellent packages with attractive corporate benefits.
Typical tasks for the team include
- Design of automated and data driven controls to better protect and manage data
- Testing and validating reports and data submitted to regulators
- Assessment and optimisation of data governance operations and processes
- Design and develop dashboards and visualisation to aid decision making and provide operational resilience
- Strong data manipulation and SQL skills
- Data visualisation and data analytics tools e.g. Spotfire, Tableau, Qlikview etc.
- Advanced data analytics using tools such as SPSS, SAS etc.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working in a project driven environment
- Data cleansing and data quality techniques
- Strong problem-solving skills with an analytical mindset
- Innovative approach to tackling challenges
- Strong stakeholder management skills