Data & Analytics Advisory
- 65,000 - 100,000 + bonus, benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Nov 18
A client-facing role with a global consultancy with a market leading position in Data & Analytics, providing advisory services to private sector (non-FS) clients.
A well-known, global consultancy is growing its market-leading Data & Analytics advisory practice, focusing on its Private Sector (i.e. non Financial Services) client base.
The team provides advisory services across the full enterprise data lifecycle, supporting clients in data strategy, data governance, operating model design and technology selection and implementation. The role offers the opportunity to engage at the top end of the value chain with a range of global clients and engage with C-suite and Director-level stakeholders.
The team (currently c.25) is a key growth area for the client and is widely regarded as the market leader in the Data & Analytics space.
Successful candidates will be able to evidence all of the following:-
- Very strong knowledge of Data and Analytics, including up-to-date understanding of trends and developments, functionalities of multiple platforms/solutions
- Operational strategy and design experience, including Architecture, Target Operating Model Design, Business Process Improvement
- Advisory skills, including Stakeholder Management, Business Case Design and Delivery, Vendor Selection
- Significant private sector experience, including Consumer Goods & Services, Retail, Life Sciences, Energy, Utilities, Manufacturing, Automotive
- Structured career progression in a permanent environment
Prior client-facing experience with a top tier consultancy is a very strong positive, and is a requirement at Senior Manager level.