Our client is a global organisation speacialising in the investment management data science based in the City of London. We are on the search for a Data Scientist to develop trading strategies based upon investment hypotheses analytics.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a invesment management business that is working with some of the most reputable clients globally.
The suitable candidate must:
- Have experience in a client facing or consulting role
- Be comfortable in sourcing, integrating, curating and analysing datasets
- Have the ability to deliver high quality research, process and tooling
- Have excellent communication skills
Key technical skills:
- Experience using, combining and leveraging multiple datasets
- Strong data analysis skills with Phyton, Pandas, SQL and Source Control
- The ability to use of cloud computing platforms such as AWS and Azure
If you or someone you may know is interested in hearing more about this opportunity please either email myself (Ezgi Bas) on
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)207 092 0166.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.