FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
My client is looking to expand its quantitative research group and looking for a motivated Data Scientist to join the team. The main task will be working with unstructured data and integrating algorithms.
- At least 2 years' experience in Machine Learning & NLP.
- Programming Python skills.
- Master's degree in quantitative field.
- Development in a Version Control environment.
- Experience with Pandas, NumPy, SciPy.
- Experience with NLP and ML libraries.
- An excellent communicator and problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of: Information retrieval, Knowledge Graphs, Sentiment Analysis, Entities Relation Extraction.
- Knowledge of Deep Learning techniques.
- Data Mining, Data Visualisation.
- CoreNLP, Keras, Theano, TensorFlow, XGBoost, familiar with IDEs (Eclipse).
- GBP55000 - GBP65000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick
- 15 Dec 17