- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: GBP60000.00 - GBP80000.00 per annum
- Job Type: Full time
Data Scientist (Machine Learning, R, Python, Data Mining, Deep learning)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Data scientist to work for a banking client based in London.
A chance to be a member of a world class card analytics and insights team responsible for optimising business performance, sharing best practises, developing analytical teams across the organisation.
Development of strategies and policies for specific complex business problems and use cases to improve business performance and delivery of business intelligence and insight that effectively communicates performance to stakeholders, as well as meeting internal & external control and governance standards.
Key requirements for the role:
- Experience in machine learning / artificial intelligence
- Experience of implementing data capabilities to extract business value
- strong advanced data analytics skills
- leadership qualities
- Skills in mathematical programming (R, Matlab, Numpy/Scipy, SAS etc)
- Degree in one of Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics or related quantitative/Science areas.
- Experience applying machine learning to business problems in a commercial environment.
- experience working with tensorflow
- Excellent critical thinking skills, with the ability to present your ideas clearly
Please respond with an up to date CV for more information
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.