My client is a market-leader in machine learning and predictive technology. What sets them apart from their competitors is that their predictive machine focuses on causality, and is capable of applying time-series data from a vast range of industries, rather than just one. In turn, they are capable of providing accurate predictions for a variety of clients.
Their clients include tier-1 investment banks, leading hedge funds and one of Europe's biggest logistics companies - predicting outputs such as oil prices, mortgage rates, energy consumption, and even the spread of disease. The Role
Working within Applied Data Science, your work will involve a mixture of product development and research, as well as working with clients to tailor the product to their needs. You'll be working with their incredibly smart team who love to solve tough problems. Their clients are a mixture of financial, tech and logistics companies, each offering their own interesting use cases to work on. Requirements
- Strong academic record - PhD/Masters in ML, Maths, Stats, etc. from a leading university
- Creative mind and ability to come up with new ideas to solve complex problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience publishing in journals is highly sought-after
- Competitive salary + share options
- Budget for personal development to attend conferences, courses, buy books, etc.
- Choice of laptop
- Flexible hours and WFH opportunities
- Regular team socials and trips away
If you feel you are a strong candidate for this role and would like more details, please contact: Sam Forrest