Data Science & Machine Learning Engineer
- £100,000 - £250,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 06 Feb 19
Machine Learning, Data Science, Python, C++, Java, Scala, R, numpy, scipy, scikit-learn, Matlab, probability, statistics, Bayesian Inference, Natural Language Processing
A high frequency trading team in an established hedge fund are investing heavily in the data analytics space to improve their competitiveness in the options and futures markets.
An education in a numerate or software engineering discipline is preferred as well as a familiarity with tools and technologies associated with data analytics, data science and machine learning.
The successful applicants will work closely with the trading desks, quant research teams and technology and will be expected to be able to collaborate effectively with each. An ability to understand, innovate and deliver solutions in a high pressure trading environment is also essential.
- Data Science/ML/Data Analytics/Quant Research
- Python or C++ or Java or Scala
- Probability, Statistics, Bayesian inference, Natural Language Processing
- Advanced software, business and mathematical comprehension and communication skills