Data Quality & Governance Analyst
- Salary:c £50,000 to £55,000
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:19 Sep 18
We have been retained by one of the UK’s fastest growing Fin-Tec providers, who specialise in bringing emerging technologies into Banking / Financial Services. The individual will be support the Chief Data Officer in all areas of data integrity, decisioning and management, as the firm look to take their next steps in their evolution and growth.
This individual will analyse, identify and coordinate the correction of data quality issues and facilitate the development and monitoring adherence to data quality and data governance standards across several business areas (with key stakeholders across Data Science, Analytics and Development).
You will enhance data through continuous improvement to its quality, in turn driving confidence in business decisions, improve customer experience and assist in ensure compliance with regulatory requirements relating to data.
What are they looking for?
- Experience working in Financial Services / Banking / Insurance (or other highly regulated environment)
- Knowledge of database design principals, data visualization tools and business intelligence platforms.
- Experience of SQL coding in investigation and reporting on data quality issues, and the ability to ‘read’ others SQL code.
- Experience of ETL tools and techniques.
- Experience in ITIL, SDLC and potentially Agile delivery methods (Desired)
- Knowledge of GDPR principles and their implementation (Desired)