Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That's why we're here.
We connect small business owners to investors - to create jobs, help families and power economies - because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward. .
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £13.7 billion in 171,000 loans to 122,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy. There's never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let's build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever. What will you be doing?
Are you passionate about making data better? Do you enjoy finding the issues and causes of incorrect data? Can you help us make sure our data fit for purpose? If you answer yes to these questions then we're looking for you to apply! We are looking for an experienced Data Quality Analyst to help ensure the high quality of our data across the company. You'll help by:
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders across the business, helping them with their data needs
- Assessing and tracking the quality of data and working with the team to solve issues.
- Liaise with data customers and define what good quality data looks like
- Help to ensure that data is fit for purpose by implementing data quality controls using predefined boundaries
- Help conduct risk assessments of current workflows, and highlight and resolve possible issues
- Understanding how our business works and how this is reflected in our data
Why join us?
- Understanding the need to measure and assess the quality of our data, and the role data governance plays in Funding Circle
- Able to extract insight from data and explain, in straightforward terms, what it means
- Have knowledge of data quality dimensions and how they can be applied to differing types of data
- Experienced developing dashboards in visualisation tools like Tableau or Qlikview
- Understanding the concept of Enterprise Risk and how a business can mitigate it
- Strong SQL query/development skills (Athena/Presto, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL)
- Good understanding of ETL processes and data pipelines
- Fired-up to achieve. Passionate about the power of data to drive better business outcomes for our customers.
- Super organised. Someone who knows how to manage their workload, cope with multiple priorities and can organise their days and week effectively
- Quick to learn. You get things quickly, can take on feedback and understand how to explain complex concepts and products to our customers simply
We're gearing up for our biggest chapter yet - and it's being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it's target-driven and high-octane - but we like to play hard too. That's what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we'll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible. It's in our differences that we find our strengths.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better. We particularly encourage applications from applicants from underrepresented backgrounds. We will consider flexible working options; please talk to us to discuss how we could make this role flexible for you. . Want to Build the Incredible? We'd love to hear from you