Data Quality Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Resource Solutions
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
The Data Quality Analyst will support the Data Operations Manager in driving the data operations agenda for the Business MI function, ensuring the business data capability delivers accurate and fit for purpose data that is executed with appropriate governance.
Key Result Areas.
- Performing data quality assessment of BMI data sources and data outputs
- Ensuring the delivery to the business of accurate, fit for purpose data by working with data owners and stewards to identify issues and coordinating them to ensure they are appropriately categorised and prioritised
- Working with data owners and stewards to understand effective remedial activity required to resolve issues, developing and maintaining solution plans to coordinate delivery
- Making update to the data quality issues log and dashboards to provide regular reporting
- Monitor the process to identify and monitor Data Quality / Exceptions identified in CDS, and:
- Work closely with Data Owners and Stewards to coordinate data quality exceptions, corrections to source data and escalate where required
- Work closely with IT Operations to address technical data issues for instance requiring Change requests for Source system functionality or data patches to correct data issues in CDS
- Work closely with BMI Reporting team and data owners to design and implement additional data quality controls and to capture data quality issues impacting existing and new report delivery and to define solution plans