Data Protection Officer
- GBP90000 - GBP130000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Astbury Marsden Technology
- 13 Jul 17 2017-07-13
A leading Global Insurer are looking for a dedicated Data Protection Officer to join their London office and lead the privacy function for a key division within the Group.
A leading Global Insurer are looking for a dedicated Data Protection Officer to join their London office and lead the Privacy function for a key division within the Group.
The role would be responsible for delivering the GDPR programme, ensuring that compliance is met through all levels of the organisation with stakeholders in the UK and US whilst ensuring BAU initiatives run smoothly.
- Act as Data Privacy SME for GDPR programme
- Create and integrate new policies, procedures and processes to ensure regulations are adhered to.
- Work closely with other business functions (GRC, Legal etc) to make sure all Data Privacy initiatives are met.
- Point of contact for ICO
- Develop data protection function within the division
- Excellent understanding of current EU regulations (GDPR)
- Proven track record working within Data Privacy with strong operational change background
- Previous experience as DPO or experience undertaking DPO responsibilities