Global Bank requires Multiple Data Project Managers
Global Bank requires Mutiple Data Project Managers
- Lead a highly skilled, multi-disciplinary team of consisting of data, analytics, technology and delivery professionals to deliver advanced data and analytics solutions
- Act as Scrum Master to servant-lead teams to deliver business use cases on a global scale and deploying locally.
- Coordinate the deployment of global initiatives into local markets.
- Working closely with data, analytics and technology teams across the business, shape solution designs which meets business needs as well as aligning to the broader strategic Data & Analytics objectives
- Work directly with various stakeholders across multiple geographies; such as technical discipline leads, data scientists, data engineers and data analysts to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis to successful delivery.
- Define Agile project working approach and enforce all team members to follow the same methodology.
- Ensure awareness, involvement and support from key stakeholders by building strong pod teams and maintaining robust communications on the project status throughout its lifecycle
- Ensure risks and issues are identified, managed closely, and remove project blockers from the team.
FS experience is NOT essential