About Brickendon Consulting
Brickendon is a rapidly growing innovative management & technology consultancy providing solutions to Global Banks and Asset Managers based in London and now New York. We are 7 years old and have grown from 2 to over 100 people in 7 years of operation with a view to double in size over the next 2 years.
We have five core practices covering Strategy, Data, Risk, Regulatory and Test and provide solutions via 3 types of services…...ADVISE CHANGE DO. Do is our delivery offering.
Innovation encompasses everything we do through our R&D and Knowledge Leadership functions. Our consultants, who are experts with 10+ years of domain specific expertise, both deliver projects and provide new solutions to the challenges our clients face.
Overview of initial assignment:
There is a concerted programme underway within a client with a focus on reference data.
The successful candidate will join as a Senior Consultant to drive internal Thought Leadership within the Data Practice and work as part of a Brickendon team to deliver engagements across key clients.
As a Senior Consultant your duties will be;
- Join as a member of our UK Data Practice team.
- Advising clients on strategic matters linked to new regulation.
- Managing key stakeholders across the business.
- Eliciting business requirements from stakeholders, analysing, documenting and prioritising themes.
- Actively participate in design and data control workshops as the organization’s representative.
- Manage and co-ordinate the process for change requests with reference data impact.
- Define and document functional requirements.
- Identify, engage with, and manage key business stakeholders who would provide critical business and functional requirements.
- Work through suitable sample trade and reference data and define the test conditions.
- Budget planning and forecasting for all relevant projects.
The Senior Consultant will possess the following skills and experience;
- Ideally have proven experience within a Financial Services Consultancy.
- Exceptional business analyst skills including business case development, requirements gathering and documentation, process analysis, gap analysis, functional documentation, stakeholder management.
- Proven track record of delivery within complex programs and projects in large multi-national organizations.
- Knowledge of project lifecycle and associated methodologies.
- Extensive knowledge of derivatives markets, regulatory environment, products, services, operations and systems in capital markets.
- Strong relationship management, written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to rapidly build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and as part of a team.