Data Profiling Analyst
- Market rates
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 16 Apr 19
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you enjoy performing comprehensive data analysis? • Assist in the development and implementation of innovative analytical and/or statistical methodologies • Examine data available in existing information sources to infer logic on the condition of the data • Use analytical techniques to leverage relationships within information sources to assess quality of data values within a data set for consistency, uniqueness and logic • Collect, understand and analyse data and statistics for informative summaries and management information
We require multiple Data Profiling Analysts to join our team in London ASAP. All roles will be on a contractual basis, initially for 6 months but extensions likely.
Role: Data Profiling Analysts (x5)
Location: London, city
Duration: 6 months - extensions likely
Rate: Market rates
You’ll be working in the Data Profiling team in London. Part of the Data Management Office, you will play an important role in uncovering data insights through a structured and comprehensive to data analysis data analysis and driving data quality across the enterprise.
- Experience in data extraction, data mining, data acquisition, data profiling using data quality and analysis tools (i.e. Alteryx, Trifacta, IDQ, Datactics etc.)
- Experience in Financial service sector and relevant one or more data including Trade, Position, Instrument, Client, Counterparty
- Experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions
- Proficient in SQL programming language
- Strong communicator with strong stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of data cleansing, data reconciliation, data quality monitoring and data science practices
If you'd like to know more about the positions, please respond with an updated CV ASAP and I'll be in touch.