Data Privacy Principal Consultant
- Salary: GBP90000.00 - GBP110000 per annum
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: JCW Search
JCW have teamed up with a leading global player in the data privacy sector to assist them in growing out their already hugely successful practice. They are looking at bringing on board a Data Privacy Principal Consultant to lead their engagements across a range of different sectors.
- To act as the consulting lead to the organisations propositions within Data Protection and more specifically GDPR.
- To act as the Data Protection Subject Matter Expert for the organisation in an external facing capacity.
- To lead the Data Protection team, shaping the vision and strategy for the function
- Analyse new regulations from a business and commercial perspective
- Tailor Data Protection needs both to meet individual clients' specific demands and to help clients meet Data Protection regulatory requirements including GDPR and DPA
- Play an active role in business development to help grow an already healthy client base
- Being proactive in client delivery
- Advisory experience within a top tier envrionment a must
- At least ten years playing an active role in implementing Data Protection across a range of sectors
- Excellent in depth technical knowledge of Data Protection and in particular GDPR
- Clear views on accepted standards within UK and EU privacy frameworks and laws
- Experience in communicating Data Protection frameworks to senior stakeholders
- Proven experience in turning potential new business into actual new business, building on a strong and existing client base