We are seeking an experienced Data Privacy Manager. The Data Privacy Manager will support the Data Protection Officer to embed and manage the data protection framework for effective management of data protection risks across IW&I UK.
- Managing the day to day data protection queries, informing and advising the business in conjunction with the DPO about its obligations to comply with data protection law.
- Conducting Data Protection Impact Assessments and advising on high risk processing activities.
- Ensuring data subject access requests are dealt with promptly and in compliance with data protection law.
- Managing the data breach risk event process and advising the business on an appropriate cause of action.
- Monitoring the business' compliance with data protection law and its privacy framework, including awareness-raising and training of employees.
- Keeping the business Records of Processing up to date, as required.
- Liaising with legal counsel to ensure contracts with clients and third parties have the relevant data protection clauses, where required.
- Practitioner certificate in Data Privacy/Protection or equivalent.
- CIPP/E or equivalent certification showing familiarity with European Data Protection Legislation.
- CIPM or equivalent certification showing familiarity with principles of Privacy Programme Management.