Data Privacy BA/PM A top Tier 1 Bank are looking for a Data Privacy BA/PM to provide support for Data Privacy Programmes from a legal perspective and support the overall delivery and operations for Data Policy.
Data Privacy BA/PM
A top Tier 1 Bank are looking for a Data Privacy BA/PM to provide support for Data Privacy Programmes from a legal perspective and support the overall delivery and operations for Data Policy.
- Provide representation at the key working groups linked to Data Privacy Programmes.
- Co-ordinate with relevant Leads within the Data Privacy team to receive clarification in order to ensure Legal risks are managed.
- Escalate key risks/issues relating to the progress of the programmes, produce reports, presentations and status updates.
- Engage with external Law firms as and when needed.
- continually reassess the operational risks associated with the role.
- Project Management experience within a large scale transformation project
- Data Privacy knowledge
- Ability to build relationships with and liaise with external customers and stakeholders i.e. in this case the Legal Data Privacy Team, Data Privacy Programme team and law firms
- Having the ability to adapt to changing priorities and arrangements.
- IT skills including Word, PowerPoint , Excel
If you have the relevant experience for this Data Privacy BA/PM opportunity, then please apply with an updated copy of your CV.
KEYWORDS: DATA PRIVACY, BA, PM, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, TRANSFORMATION, LEGAL, OPERATIONAL RISK, BANKING
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales