Data Platform Engineer
Be part of a new function at Tradeweb, building a new data analysis and processing platform. You will be working closely with all lines of business as they develop new products built on the platform you provide. You will be building cutting edge data platforms that ingest, manage and process data from all of Tradeweb's businesses. The platform will have to accommodate a wide range of use cases from simple customer facing data APIs to large scale machine learning models. Job Responsibilities:
- Build and run Tradeweb' s data platform
- Work closely with Tradeweb's Data Science teams to build revenue generating services and products.
- Design and build data ingest pipelines to collect data from all parts of the company and third parties.
- Evaluate different data processing tools, taking in to account speed, scalability and operational overhead.
- Work closely with SREs to run mission crucial production services.
- Strong experience with scalable data processing engines: e.g. BigQuery, Presto, Snowflake, Spark etc.
- Broad exposure to at least one cloud platform: AWS, Google, Joyent, DO, Openstack or other
- Solid programming experience, preferably in python. Exposure to numerical python (e.g. NumPy, Pandas, Jupyter etc) a plus.
- Strong proclivity for automation and DevOps practices.
- Experience with stream processing, Kafka, Pulsar, Storm, Kinesis, etc...
- Financial Services experience a plus but not required.
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com