Miryco are working with a top tier investment manager to hire a data-driven STEM graduate into a full-time entry level Data & Operations Analyst position.
- Learn how to implement a best-in-class operational control environment whilst mitigating key risks.
- Development of technology infrastructure to support the risk management and processing capabilities of transactions.
- Support seniors on quarterly projects across the business, liasing with key internal stakeholders.
- Carry out in-depth data analysis and manipulation, supporting the lifecycle of business events.
- Ensuring transactions are an accurate reflection of key business risks.
- A*/A grades at A Level
- Minimum 2:1 degree from a leading university
- Internship(s) within financial services.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 plus excellent bonus
Shortlisting: "Please note, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application then unfortunately you have not been shortlisting for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills."
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.