- Up to GBP60000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Buyside
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Up to GBP60000 per annum
- Job Type: Full time
An international Private Bank is looking for a Data Officer in their London office. The candidate will work with Senior Data Officers to implement multi-discipline projects which may require organisational changes, operational process and control changes as well as technical platform improvements.
The responsibilities of the Data Officer:
- Support the Senior Data Officer(s) with the move towards the long-term goal of strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Identify key data required to run the business and identify data issues inhibiting the business strategy.
- Help develop and implement a new Data Quality Framework which will improve the measurement, control, quality and accuracy of data.
- Continually reassess the operational risks associated with the role.
- Build and maintain relationships across business units to understand current and future information and data needs and strategy.
The requirements for the role:
- Previous experience in a data management role (or credit risk / data architecture / business analyst).
- Previous experience with data management systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Financial Services (Banking, Wealth Management and Capital Markets) business processes and resultant information needs: client, risk / regulatory, finance, etc.).
- Project Management skills.
The benefits of the position:
- Salary of £60,000.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Standard benefits.
Apply here if you are interested in the opportunity or would like to know more.