About Brickendon Consulting
Brickendon is a rapidly growing transformational consultancy firm delivering solutions to Global Banks and Asset Managers based in London, New York, Dublin and Poland. We are 8 years old and have grown from 2 to over 120 Consultants within just 6.5 years of operation, with a view to double in size over the next 2 years.
We have five core practices covering Risk & Regulation, Digital Transformation, Big Data, Strategy and Testing. We provide solutions via 3 types of services…...ADVISE, CHANGE, DO. Do is our delivery offering.
Innovation encompasses everything we do through our R&D and Knowledge Leadership functions. Our consultants, who are primarily experts with 10+ years of domain specific expertise, both deliver projects and provide new solutions to the challenges our clients face.
Overview of initial assignment:
Brickendon Consulting have been engaged by a specialist Financial Services group to provide teams of Project Management Consultants, to oversee and manage their Head Office relocation.
The successful candidate will join as a Project Manager within our Data Practice.
They will work as part of a Brickendon Consulting team to take a lead role in Project Managing a Head Office relocation, after a recent business acquirement and the subsequent large-scale Data Migration and IT platform integration.
As a Project Manager, a sample of your responsibilities will include;
- Join as a member of our extended UK leadership team.
- Advising clients on data best practice.
- Thought leadership within our Data practice.
- Accountable for ensuring there is a clear strategy & direction for the implementation and data migration projects involved.
- Accountable for ensuring that with Scrum Master, teams adopt pragmatic best-practice and common delivery principles.
- Project Management - Structured approach to status reporting and all communication plans with project stakeholders as well as managing aggregated progress reports & dashboards across all projects.
- Relationship Management - Maintain relations with senior technology and business stakeholders to ensure appropriate and consistent communications for aspects of the project.
- Delivery Management - Managing end-to-end delivery and product backlog with product owners and development teams to ensure ensure stakeholder priorities are captured and reflected in agile sprint deliveries.
- People Management - Line and Matrix management of project resources and off-shore vendor teams to ensure project timelines are accurately reported and managed.
- Cost Management - Agreeing and tracking the allocated project budget and ensuring the appropriate annual forecast is up-to-date and tracked for actual spend.
The Project Manager will possess the following skills and experience;
- At least 10+ years of experience in Project Management & Delivery and 5+ years of experience in Data Migration focused projects.
- Understanding of impact around platform implementation and Data Management around this.
- Experience of managing off-shore teams, preferably off-shore vendor suppliers.
- Experience of reporting to C-suite level stakeholders.
- Good experience in working with senior level business/stakeholder for delivering high profile projects.
- Experience in financial domain projects, preferably with Payments and Treasury stream exposure.
- Experience in working as a consultant, within a Financial Services Consultancy firm preferred.