Our client, a leading Consultancy looking to grow their Data division out further with these initial hires. It is an opportune time to join early, maximise visibility internally and externally and therefore carve out your own career path. There are three pillars to the division: data analytics, data architecture and regulatory data.
- Experience of working within a Consultancy
- Experience working in Financial Services across the UK – in a data capacity
Firm grasp of Data – how it is set-up, holistic data risks, technical side of data, data management capabilities
- Currently or previously sat in the Chief Data Office (data: governance/quality/lineage/architecture)
- Experience executing BCBS 239 programmes - Developed or redefined data strategies within Capital Markets, if not Financial Services
- Undertaking Data Maturity assessments and familiarity in EDM Council DCAM Assessment
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- Individuals who thrive in an entrepreneurial environment who want to create their own career paths
What will you be doing?
- Be an integral part of this data division, working with clients and internal stakeholders on a variety of projects
- Perform and manage data programmes – BCBS239, data maturity assessment
- Use data governance: tools, knowledge, systems – i.e. Collibra, Informatica, etc.
- Work in collaboration with the coding and data architect teams to develop infrastructure
Culture of this consultancy:
- Extensive training provide for developing and growing your career path
- Mixture of Work from home and office – balance and adaptability
- Large enough to work with some big names but small enough that you will have a lot of visibility internally and can really be integral