Data Management Administrator
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Apr 19
Based in the City of London, we are a long established and prestigious Sovereign Wealth Fund with substantial global assets under management. We are currently seeking a Data Management Administrator to join our Operations department. The job holder will have prime responsibility to oversee data requirements of the Office ensuring accuracy and integrity of all data within key processing systems.
Principal responsibilities will include:
- Proactively diagnose and solve operational data issues and problems to find optimum resolution.
- Initiate and build strong relationships across all business functions and channels.
- Responsibility and management for static and market data consumed by the business to ensure better business decisions are made.
- Create and maintain reference and market data in key processing systems.
- Create and maintain security static data in key processing systems, including equity and debt securities.
- Monitor daily pricing process – assess daily reporting of price variances, stale and missing prices and implement quality control procedures to ensure completeness and accuracy of all pricing data.
- Monitor and control third party data provision including asset prices, rates, indices, classifications etc.
- Develop and execute procedures to manage static data no longer required for business processing.
- Keep management informed of all issues and make proposals for improvements to systems and procedures.
- Participate in the establishment and maintenance a data framework acting as the “Data Steward” for Static and Market Data, in line with previous audit recommendations.
- Ad hoc queries and project work on request
Successful candidates will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in addition to a relevant professional qualification (IMC, etc.)
- 3-5 years’ experience working within the securities industry in data management
- Knowledge of Bloomberg, Reuters, MSCI
- Experience of Data Management Frameworks
- Asset servicing including Corporate Actions, Income, Class Actions and Securities Lending is desirable
- Experience of Simcorp Dimesnion system and/or Charles Rivers is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Data and Systems literate
This role will offer an excellent opportunity for an individual who can make a positive contribution to the organisation and with a commensurately competitive and attractive reward package; this should appeal to a high quality professional seeking a challenging career.