The positive feel of a start-up with the benefits that come with a more established player, this leading HFT firm is looking for a dynamic software engineer to join one of their most successful quant trading teams. Collaborating extensively with traders and other technologists, you'll design, write and maintain a complex Python infrastructure. This role is as front office as developers come within the firm without being a Quant.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about: data, development, and keen to learn about automated electronic trading. You will be expected to solve difficult technical problems in a fast-paced and energetic environment, with a focus on processes that are robust, scalable and fault-tolerant. Most problems require high-availability, high-throughput and low-latency solutions.
The trading team see technology as a key component of their continued success and candidates will be exposed to cool, cutting-edge technologies.
Financial experience is not
essential; just an eagerness to learn, and learn quickly.
***Remote interviews are still possible, but all starts are now onsite and only if it specifies clearly is this role available fully remotely.*** Requirements
NB: Please do not apply if you are a fresh graduate. Benefits
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to make the right engineering decisions to achieve maintainability, extensibility and debuggability
- Solid knowledge of Python and Linux. (Some C++ preferable)
- Self-directed and able to take ownership of several projects at once
- Knowledge of SQL, Redis, InfluxDB is a bonus
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or equivalent)
- Competitive base salary + bonus; they will pay leading market rate / are flexible for the right candidate
- They're willing to be flexible with WFH
- Collaborative and rewarding work environment and culture
- Free breakfast , lunch and dinner
If this sounds like you, or you would like to know more, please get in touch. Andy Stirling-Martin
020 3137 9579