Data Engineer -Contract
Data Engineer EMEA IT Analytics - Contract
Our client is one of the leading and global FMCG businesses based in the City of London. We are on the search for a Data Engineer to optimize the data pipelines and data architecture.
This is a contract based opportunity.
The suitable candidate must:
- Have experience in data ingestion projects
- Be comfortable in Data Development, ETL, Data Warehousing and dealing with large sets of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data
- Have the ability to design and implement proceee improvements while automating processes
- Have excellent communication skills
Key technical skills:
- Experience using Big Data tools ( Hadoop, Spark, Kafka)
- SQL and nonSQL database experience including Cassandra
- Data pipeline and management tools: Azkaban Luigi Airflow
- Experience using in object oriented scripting language Python, Java and Scala
If you or someone you may know is interested in hearing more about this opportunity please either email myself (Ezgi Bas) on
email@example.com or call +44 (0)207 092 0166.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.