This is one of the world's top algorithmic trading firms, looking for data engineers who are well-versed in Python programming. A community of self-starters from multiple tech backgrounds - maths, computer science, statistics, physics, engineering - they have built one of the world's most sophisticated computing environments for research and development with data at its core.
This role offers innovative engineers the opportunity to design a brand-new system for the company to manage, store, access and explore data, alongside tools and processes as they build a world-class data warehouse.
If you eat, sleep and breathe data, and can analyze and solve complex problems quickly, this role would be perfect for you. Requirements
Rewards and Incentives
- 2-3 years' data infrastructure experience with strong Python programming
- Expert-level understanding of data storage
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Maths or a related field
- Proficient in a strongly-typed language like Java, C, or C++
- Track record of working successfully in a collaborative environment
- Top-notch communication skills
- Market-leading salary + bonuses + generous benefits package
- Friendly, informal yet highly rewarding work culture
- Work with the latest technologies on complex problems with significant impact
If you think you are a strong candidate for the role and would like further info, please contact: Josh Williamson
+44 (0)20 3475 5021