up to £150k + bonus Summary
Leading global quant firm is looking for a pragmatic data engineer with experience of ETL pipelines to join the quantitative sports trading team. Despite serving as the hub for managing the substantial operations across the UK, Europe and the Middle East, the London office couples the lively, positive environment of a start-up with the stability of a longer-established player.
Collaborating extensively with technologists and quantitative analysts, you will be responsible for evolving, improving and maintaining all aspects of the sports trading data platform, covering everything from building a world-class data backbone and creating and maintaining ETL pipelines, to identifying ways to improve reliability, efficiency and data quality.
Technology is prized by the traders as crucial to their continued success. The successful Data Engineer will be passionate about solving difficult technical problems in a fast-paced and energetic environment.
If you're a driven, dynamic individual with an unvarying focus on staying ahead of the ever-changing markets, this role would be perfect for you! Requirements
NB: Please do not apply if you are a fresh graduate. Benefits
- Significant experience with Python and development in a Linux environment
- Experience of working with large datasets
- Deep knowledge of the DMBS landscape
- Experience of building and maintaining ETL pipelines
- Competitive base salary & bonus
- Enormous opportunity to grow and have an impact
- Contributions are rewarded; career progression supported
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
If this sounds like you, or you'd like to know more, please get in touch: Andy Stirling-Martin
020 3137 9579