DATA COORDINATOR - GLOBAL FMCG - 12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT DATA COORDINATOR JOB
Global FMCG brand based in West London is looking to recruit a Data Coordinator to join their UK Head Office on an initial 12 month maternity cover contract.
This role as Data Coordinator is responsible for;
- Ensuring new products are set up correctly in the SAP System
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Working with the Account Managers to manage products (purchase/selling prices)
- Build strong relationships with suppliers and the sales teams
- Assisting with account closures, new accounts and pricing applications
- Assist with logging and investigating customer queries to ensure that customer issues are resolved in a timely and professional manner
To be successful in your application for this role it is beneficial to have;
- Good working knowledge of SAP
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel (vlookups, pivot tables)
- Demonstrable experience of providing excellent service to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally via telephone, in person and in writing
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.