Leading / Disruptive Software House that delivers cutting-edge technology (A.I.) for Data Quality, MDM, Data Governance and Big Data is now looking to recruit a Data Consultant / data enthusiast with a passion for helping organisations utilise their data for better results.
This role is offering a base of £85,000 + benefits
To be considered for this role you will need some of the following:
- Experience in one or more data management disciplines such as data quality, data governance, MDM, databases, ETL, data migrations, BI, reporting, data lakes, big data and cloud ecosystems etc.
- Experience in customer-facing consulting roles.
- Proven hands-on experience in data analysis and exposure to data modeling.
- Hands-on data management skills - advanced/expert level of SQL
- Ability to grasp business and technical concepts and transform them into creative, lean, and smart data management solutions.
The following are desirable:
- Hands-on experience in enterprise DQ, MDM, or Data Governance tools/solutions.
- Strong skills in logical / conceptual data modeling.
- Experience from working in Hadoop/Spark or cloud platforms AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Experience in Unix shell commands, XML, SOAP/REST/JSON, and application servers such as Tomcat or JBoss or WebSphere.
- Exposure/experience in Java, Spark, NoSQL, XSLT, Hive, Kafka, Databricks.
- Enterprise Data Management concepts and architectures.
If you are an experienced Data Consultant with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.