Data Business Analyst Emagine is a global professional services consultancy and solutions firm. Our London office specialises in driving innovation of technology and business for the banking and financial services sector.
We are currently looking for a dynamic individual to join our Change & Transformation Practice as Data Business Analysts; allocated to a multi-disciplinary squad delivering a range of diverse projects.
As a Business Analyst, you will work in an Agile Scrum environment to enable the realisation of commercial outcomes through the product lifecycle. You will join a dynamic team taking the lead of some key small-mid range projects from inception through to delivery.
- Supporting the delivery of business projects and initiatives on time and within budget by understanding the business need and responding with the necessary business, systems and data requirements analysis.
- Analysis, elicitation, presentation, validation of requirements to business and technology stakeholders to ensure all stakeholders have a common understanding of the requirements and the goals/objectives of what needs to be delivered to the business.
- Be the conduit of information between different teams and responding to questions from any stakeholder credibly.
- Performing analysis on existing platforms and databases/sources related to the project to collaborate effectively and develop solution options to meet the business requirements using Excel.
- Supporting the QA and UAT teams to ensure thorough understanding of requirements as well as providing advice or clarification on any issues raised during test cycles.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Articulate, creative, energetic person able to work alongside the team
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to think logically to solve business problems
- Outstanding written and oral communications as well as interpersonal skills; ability to explain technical detail to business facing stakeholders and business change detail to technical facing stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Excellent organisational, negotiation, presentation and time management skills; ability to manage business expectations
- Strong analysis and requirements gathering skills, both business and systems focused with the ability to understand relations between data sets, prepare sample data, define and review financial calculations and prepare data mappings.
- In-depth working experience with Agile and Scrum, with solid, proven experience of performing business analysis activities in a large scalable Agile environment.
- Data analysis skills and understanding of how data is sourced, collected, transformed, validated, managed, used, governed and controlled within a data centric organisation.
- Ability to utilize Excel to display and manage and prototype large data sets. .
- Can demonstrate being results oriented, taking ownership on the commitment to successfully deliver outcomes, understanding of business processes and communicating the same to the team, making effective judgement calls to reach well-informed decisions, learning agility and adaptability to new ways of working.
If you can answer yes to most of these questions do not hesitate and apply to this opportunity.