This opportunity suits candidates with Data Analytics experience to design targeted analytics solutions to evaluate 1st 2nd and 3rd line of defense monitoring activities.
This role is an opportunity for developers, quant analysts or Auditors with the relevant experience to join an expanding high profile team.
• Prototyping different concepts for manipulating data to generate high quality insights.
• Work with stakeholders to identify data sources for continuous auditing solutions. Collect data for analysis and build reports and dashboards.
• Visualise findings through visualisation tools (Power BI, BIRT, Dash, Excel, etc.)
• Assist non-technical colleagues in understanding technology and data risks and controls.
• Computer Science, Data Science, MBA, Chartered/certified accountancy qualification, continuous auditing or data analytics experience.
• A professional qualification (Certified Analytics Professional or other equivalent certifications, CFA, CISA, an advantage)
• Hands-on experience working with data and visualization software in a continuous auditing or data analytics role.
• Prior programming experience of user interfaces in Python and developing recurring data extraction queries
• Continuous monitoring, data analytical and mining tools and languages, including Python (pandas), SQL, ElasticSearch, Graph, SSIS, R. Practical experience of using machine learning would be an advantage.
• Ability to stage data from multiple sources, design dashboards and develop apps through multiple iterations with users.
• Experience of system development in an Investment Banking / Financial Services setting, or with a Big 4 firm accountancy firm.