Data Analytics Manager
- Salary:60,000 - 80,000
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:20 Nov 17
A leading tier 1 investment bank are looking for Data Analytics Managers with 5 years experience working in FCC.
Data Mining - Financial Services - Data Analytics - London - Permanent
A tier 1 financial services firm with a global remit are currently in the hiring multiple GDPR specialists with strong experience working in an advisory capacity. This leading bank currently employees around 135,000 individuals and is active in over 45 countries in the world.
The role fits within the Financial Crime and Compliance team at the bank, and the successful applicant will be reporting into the Director of Data Mining and Analytics. We are looking for individuals withe 5 years experience working on financial crime and compliance based projects, have a good understanding of transaction monitoring and a have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of AML Transaction Monitoring systems particularly Oracle Mantas
- Demonstrated experience in analytics platforms (SAS, R, and etc.) for data mining and statistical analysis
- Strong knowledge on SQL (Structure Query Language) languages
- At least 5 years of direct experience in Financial Crime Compliance, Risk Assessment or Quality Assurance in Financial Services, Banking or Regulatory environment; experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills Good at creating and delivering impactful presentation
- Should be able to interpret complex requirements and be a self-starter
- Solid project management/work flow management will be viewed positively
If you are keen on this role please apply and i will be in touch shortly.