A consultancy are assisting a global banking to improve their internal audit practices through use of data analytics and business intelligence and have an opportunity for a Data Analytics Consultant to identify and analyse areas for improvement and efficiency using contemporary analytics tools and techniques.
This will include reviewing business processes, testing IT and Data control, performing analytics, development visualisations and dashboards and automating business processes.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- Internal or IT audit experience within a Big 4 firm or global banking institution
- Solid understanding of data analytics and/or business intelligence
- Experience improving IT or internal audit processes and practices using analytics
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £450-500/day PAYE role (subject to employee deductions; employers taxes are paid in excess of this rate), based London initially for three months.