Data Analyst / Investment Team /Alternative data/ Asset Manager/London
I'm currently working with a very successful asset management firm based in London.
They have a well-established Data science team that sit within the investment function focussing on both Equities and Fixed Income.
They are looking for a data analyst to join the alternative data driven research team to work alongside both Quantitative and fundamental portfolio managers.
• Own the visulalisation process to be the team's expert in rapid deployment of dashboards for use by teams across the Data Science and Fund Management team
• Work with data engineers and data scientists to conduct exploratory data analysis and to assist in the data cleansing and pipeline process
• Work closely with Fund Management to help enhance investment processes to be more data driven
• Consistently seek out new datasets as part of the team's wider data strategy, including carrying the initial vendor and data due diligence
• Design and document web scrapers
• Visualising and presenting insights to senior management
• Building end to end data feeds as indicators for key company KPI's
• Exploratory Data Analysis
In order to apply you should have:
• Between 3-7 years' experience within a data driven role
• A strong background in Data visualisation
• Experience working with alternative data sets
• Expertise within Python, SQL and Tabelau
This is an excellent opportunity to join a multi-billion-dollar alternative investment fund within a team which has doubled in size in the last 2 years.
The firm have invested heavily into data science and have made this team a key priority for growth and investment.
To apply please contact email@example.com