Data Analyst (Pricing)
London, England, United Kingdom
The data management team monitor Global Markets and manage a diverse investment book. The role will require you to assist with the demands of Data Management from price comparison analysis and analysis relating to solvency II data.
- Supporting the pricing comparison analysis within the timescales stipulated by the workstream.
- Investigate Solvency II data queries raised
Requirements and Experience
- Strong stakeholder management ability
- Good understanding of Market trends – understand the factors that can affect the price of an asset
- Experience in assets pricing
- Has worked closely with Front and Middle Office functions – Performance, Risk, Compliance, Dealing Desk, Investment Professionals;
- Knowledge or experience of Solvency II
- Has an awareness of current regulations with valuation impact;
- Strong Analytical skills.