Data Analyst (Data Science Investment Team)- Asset Manager - London
We are currently working with a market leading data science team imbedded within the investment function of a prestigious asset management firm based in London. They are looking for a data analyst to join their data driven Data Science team to work alongside both Quantitative and fundamental portfolio managers. You will be responsible for:
• Work with data engineers and data scientists to conduct exploratory data analysis and to assist in the data cleansing and pipeline process.
• Work closely with Fund Management to help enhance investment processes to be more data driven.
• Own the visualisation process to be the team's expert in rapid deployment of Dashboards. To apply you should have:
• Strong SQL skills and experience working with both relational (Microsoft SQL Server) and non-relational databases.
• A strong background in Visualisation, Tableau is essential.
• Expertise within Python, SQL, and Tableau
• Experience with handling large datasets
• Any experience with Azure technology stack would be a massive bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Multi-Billion-dollar alternative investment fund within a team which has doubled in size in the last 2 years. Where you will come in and own the visualisation process working hand in hand with Data Scientist's and Data Engineers helping the team become more data driven.
To apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org