Data Analyst – Workforce Data (HR) – Financial Markets Firm. A consultancy are assisting a major financial markets firm in undertaking workforce analysis as part of a large people transformation and have an opportunity for a Data Analyst to provide key insights into the composition of the workforce and structures within it.
This analysis will take place in a Microsoft focused tooling environment: Excel, MS Access, VBA and SQL Server. Experience developing front end with GUIs is also beneficial. Workforce data experience is essential.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years data analysis experience, ideally within financial services or FTSE250 organisations
- Strong Excel, VBA, Access and SQL Server experience
- Experience with Workforce HR data is essential
- Experience developing front end web pages/GUI’s (optional)
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £350-400/day role based London but remote. Initial six month contract.