Danish Account Executive
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Global Investment Manager who are looking to grow their operations in London by onboarding a number of Danish speaking, sales driven individuals. This is part of a 2020 growth strategy to further develop the institutions European exposure. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for expanding your knowledge of the Investment Management industry in Denmark e.g. what products are in high demand, recent economic changes, current market strategies of investors.
- Develop a strong and improve your sales technique that will be used when speaking with all prospect clients with the objective of discussing their financial position relating to investments.
- Convert prospect clients into potential clients of the platform using different consultative selling techniques which will be taught and adapted by the company.
- Regular contact with high net worth individuals that have shown an interest in the company's investment availabilities and help advise on the next steps in the process.
- To attend regular support sessions run by the company's internal teams to deepen your understanding of the companies' market philosophy, to discuss additional sales techniques and finally discuss relevant capital markets.
- Previous experience working in a sales position or university graduate
- Prior track record of successful business development / sales / relevant experience
- Located in UK (preferable) or happy to relocate
- Fluent in Danish and English
- Role reports into Team Head Sweden