At WTW we have an enviable client list, a reputation for excellent consulting advice and innovative solutions, delivered by highly skilled colleagues with access to robust resources.""
We have a fantastic opportunity in our dedicated national DC Consulting team for anyone looking to progress to a more client facing consulting role. We'll help you develop your consulting skills enabling you to deliver advice to some of the UK's largest employers and most innovative DC Schemes. Alongside this, we offer you the chance to work in an exciting team, whilst ensuring your flexibility, hybrid working and work/life balance - aspects central to the way we work. Who we are:
- We're an exciting, inclusive and collaborative team that put our clients first.
- We share ideas to come up with creative and innovative solutions
- We support each other, take time to get to know our colleagues and value our differences
We'll build you up to managing a portfolio of (smaller) clients and assisting senior consultants to deliver advice to larger/more complex employers and trustees in relation to their DC schemes and wider savings plans. This covers a multitude of areas including scheme design, investment strategy, communications, retirement support, provider selection and governance.
The role will involve:
- Researching for and drafting advice and technical papers for review by senior colleagues
- Reviewing advice papers drafted by others
- Interacting with clients, including attending client meetings in both a lead and assisting role
- Managing projects for clients from scoping through to delivery
More broadly, you'll contribute to internal client and colleague related specialist groups and play an important role in training and developing our more junior colleagues. If you're also keen to build your sales skills, you'll have the opportunity to contribute to new business activity, in a developing rather than leading role.
We understand flexibility is key to supporting an inclusive and diverse workforce and WTW offers flexible working opportunities (full time or part time) in a 'hybrid' style, with a mix of remote, in-person and in-office interactions dependent on the needs of the team, role and clients. This is a Certification Regime role under the Financial Conduct Authority's (FCA's) Senior Manager and Certification Regime and will be subject to the FCA's Conduct Rules. The Requirements
- Work place DC knowledge and experience gained in a Consulting environment
- Relevant professional exams e.g. PMI, CII, IMC etc. Both part and fully qualified candidates will be considered.
- Must be proactive, inquisitive and organised with excellent project management and relationship skills
- Ability to work as part of a team but also independently
- Detail oriented with good communication skills
- Willing to learn and 'muck in' to exceed client and colleague expectations
- Able to work efficiently within budgets without jeopardising quality of work.
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel would be advantageous but not essential
At WTW, we believe difference makes us stronger. We want our workforce to reflect the different and varied markets we operate in and to build a culture of inclusivity that makes colleagues feel welcome, valued and empowered to bring their whole selves to work every day. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive work environment throughout our organisation. We embrace all types of diversity. Equal Opportunity Employer