DBA Administrator - 7 Month Contract
Database Administrator London 7 Month Contract. £475pd
- Active SC required, will need to have Government Department SC that can be transferred Interview process. SC = Security Clearance
- Candidate must be a resident in the UK for last 5 years and not travelled outside of the UK for longer than 1 month in duration within the last 5 years
- Public Sector - IR35 status out of scope
- Interview process: Two stages, first stage phone interview and then F2F interview
- Redshift is mandatory as it is the key technology
- DBA experience on enterprise scale database.
- Experience of completing a large database migration project. 2+ years using AWS Redshift, or a similar columnar database such as Cassandra.
- Some experience of using AWS SCT and AWS DMS would be bonus - but they are pretty easy to pick up.
- Tech Skills: AWS Redshift, AWS DMS, AWS SCT, AWS S3, Greenplum, SFTP, SQL, Python