Cybersecurity Strategy Analyst, Cybersecurity, Global, London or Milton Keynes
Your opportunity Are you energized by helping organizations protect their data and build client trust?
Do you want to work in one of the world's largest holistic internal cybersecurity organizations? If you're interested in proactively preventing, detecting, and responding to cyberattacks across a complex global footprint, then Deloitte Global could be the perfect place for you. We're looking for an analytical thinker passionate about cybersecurity to join our team.
The Deloitte Global Cybersecurity function is responsible for the firm's overall objectives of enhancing data protection, standardizing and securing critical infrastructure and gaining cyber visibility through security operations centres. The Cybersecurity organization delivers a comprehensive set of cybersecurity services to Deloitte member firms through regional delivery hubs and a Global Fusion Centre. We are seeking a Cyber Strategy Analyst to join the team. Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application. Your role
The DTTL Global Cybersecurity function is building out a Strategy, Governance and Compliance (SGC) team. Part of the SGC team is dedicated to Cyber strategy. The role focuses on developing the global cyber security vision and strategy, ensuring it is up-to-date and aligns with business and technology objectives.
The Cyber Strategy Analyst will be responsible for
Your work, your choice
- Assisting in the design and maintenance of the global cyber security vision and strategy, ensuring it is up-to-date and aligns with long-term enterprise strategic business and technology objectives
- Identify current state cyber capability across the enterprise based on a defined assessment framework and methodology
- Define and maintain target state cyber capability across the enterprise based on a defined assessment framework and methodology
- Identify gaps between current and target state cyber capability across people, processes and technology layers
- Define and prioritize improvement initiatives required to close identified gaps based on the overall business objectives and risk reduction potential
- Define and maintain a strategic plan and high-level roadmap that reflects prioritized initiatives
- Review impact of business environment changes on cyber strategy and roadmap (e.g. initiative re-prioritization)
- Define and maintain the cyber assessment framework, methodology and metrics based on changes to the environment (e.g. compliance requirements, service/product changes, emerging threats etc.).
- Regularly monitor capability improvement and risk reduction of initiatives under implementation/ deployment
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
You will be based at our London office, with an option of working from home one day a week
This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role can be worked on a full-time basis. Your professional experience
Your service line: Deloitte Global
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate strategic information security topics, policies and standards as well as risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various hierarchical levels
- Sound knowledge of business management and knowledge of common risk management frameworks like NIST 800-30, ISO 27005, ISO 31000, FAIR, IRAM 2, CIS RAM etc.
- Experience interacting, presenting and working with C-level executives (CEO, CIO, etc.)
Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Deloitte Global professionals makes an impact that matters to the world of Deloitte. We share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports. Personal independence
Regulation and controls are standard practice in our industry and Deloitte is no exception. These controls provide important legal protection for both you and the firm. We are subject to a number of audit regulations, one of which requires that certain colleagues abide by specific personal independence constraints. This can mean that you and your "Immediate Family Members" are not permitted to hold certain financial interests (shares, funds, bonds etc.) with audit clients of the firm. The recruitment team will provide further detail as you progress through the recruitment process. About Deloitte
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Central Mediterranean (Italy, Greece, Malta), Ireland, the Middle East (Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestinian Ruled Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen), the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,700 partners and over 50,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people.
What do we value?
What brings us all together at Deloitte? It's how we approach the thousands of decisions we make every day. How we behave, our beliefs and our attitudes. In other words: our values. Whatever we do, wherever we are in the world, we lead the way, serve with integrity, take care of each other, foster inclusion, and collaborate for maximum impact. These five shared values lead every decision we make and action we take, guiding us to deliver impact how and where it matters most. Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
WPFULL SLICSS BAITEC
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2020 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 174255