Cyber Security Manager
Cyber Security Manager
Grays Inn Road, London
ITV is the biggest commercial television network in the UK. Behind every famous face, there are hundreds of others, all doing their bit to make things happen. We love telly, we're passionate about content and most importantly we understand our audiences. As a growing international company, we're commercially minded and have a global focus. We're all about pushing the boundaries and being innovative.
We are recruiting for a Cyber Security Manager to join ITV's Central Technology function. ITV's central technology is a critical department that covers a range of sub-divisions of which Cyber Security is one of. Cyber Security play such a pivotal role in the business, supporting all colleagues with Information & Cyber Security related expertise such as Risk Assessments, Awareness Campaigns, Subject Matter Expertise on projects and ultimately preventing any incidents or breaches across a very public facing business.
The Cyber Security Manager will be expected to act as the lead Cyber Security authority/ business partner for our shared services functions e.g. finance, legal and infrastructure. This role will also lead to working with the ITV Group Operational Risk Director to build and align the Cyber Risk management capability to ITV group.
Day-to-day you can expect to be responsible for:
- Act as the SME to our business on projects to ensure all aspects of applicable Cyber Security controls have been considered to mitigate against Cyber risks.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels across the Shared Services and Group Technology functions.
- Build, develop and maintain a robust, pragmatic risk management capability (with robust measures) that can accurately capture Cyber operational and strategic risks with reporting up to board level.
- Supporting core capabilities across the team including colleague awareness, incident management, vulnerability management, and data loss prevention.
- Take the lead in managing Cyber Security incidents within specific business divisions and ensure communication across security and technology teams.
- Work with the privacy lead for Shared Services to identify any control gaps in relation to protecting data so that these can be highlighted and actioned effectively.
- Manage ITV's vendors in the delivery of Cyber Security services ensuring they provide an effective service to reduce ITV's overall risk exposure and support business processes such as privilege access management, vulnerability management, and penetration testing
Experience & Traits that would contribute to success:
- Ability to translate complex technical security concepts and threats into business language and impact
- Ability to influence and manage challenging situations through to successful resolution
- Calm in a crisis, as you will be the 'go to' person for all technology related Cyber Security issues
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work well under pressure
- Experience of managing outsourced services and suppliers with a proven track record of enhancing value and coordinating and motivating multinational teams
- Experience on implementing one or more of the following core Cyber Security capabilities e.g. Vulnerability management, Privilege Access Management, Data Loss Prevention, Incident Management
- Must be comfortable with challenging technical teams to ensure security solutions are robust
- Be comfortable scoping out penetration tests with technical and non-technical teams
- Good understanding of the Data Protection Act, international data/privacy laws, best practice information security standards such as ISO 27001/2, NIST, Cyber Essentials
- Experience in security advisory and assurance (including developing and maintaining risk management frameworks and obtaining security certifications such as ISO 27001, PCI or Cyber Essentials Plus)
This is a unique opportunity to work in an upbeat environment where work/life balance is important but can also offer you a fantastic quality of work.
Closing date: Tuesday 18th June 2019
ITV is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce and we strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and as a Disability Confident employer we are committed to offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role.
"ITV, where creativity, diversity and collaboration put us right at the heart of popular culture."
For more information check out….. www.itvjobs.com/why-join-us/diversity-and-inclusion /