Cyber Security - Business Development / Account Manager
- OTE c.£40,000 - £55,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Maxfield Search
- 22 May 18 2018-05-22
Maxfield Search is an organisation whose is ethos is opportunity, driven to be a global leader in Human Capital solutions embracing the latest technological development to enhance customer engagement, a brand that is synonymous with expertise, knowledge and integrity enabling both businesses and individuals alike to explore opportunities to grow, develop and improve.
Business Reason for Hiring
To harness the exciting opportunities that the current markets hold for Maxfield Search we are looking to expand our consulting team, as a Sales Recruiter you will focus on Cyber Security and Information Security markets across Europe.
Some of the key parts of being a Maxfield Consultant:
- Networker: Building your own network by presenting and pitching to new clients, generating leads, winning business and managing your own deal pipeline
- Be a subject matter expert: Provides consultative expertise to hiring managers as it pertains to the recruitment process, including partnering with managers to gather initial requirements, revise job descriptions, and set strategies that include assessing internal and external talent and creating a sourcing strategy for active & passive candidates
- Thinking ahead: Build a talent pipeline, understand what the in demand skills are in your market and maintain a view on the individuals possessing those skills
- Quantify Your Success: Here at Maxfield you will always know what is expected of you, we help you define what good looks like and help you track and measure your own success factors.
- Love what you do: Be passionate about Recruiting and the impact you can make
- Work fast but be diligent: Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with all levels of management
- Build a best class team: A relentless drive to find the best possible talent and you know how to get creative with how we’re finding talent
- Goal Setting: You will be working in a target-oriented environment with a competitive edge to it, but you are never alone, here at Maxfield we are team working to a common goal.
What we offer:
- Our philosophy is simple you reap what you sow, and our commission and incentive schemes show no bias, everyone has the ability to earn the same rewards
- Uncapped commission achievable from day one (1st year OTE - on target earnings - up to £45,000, 2nd year c.£50,000-£70,000)
- Excellent Incentive schemes
- A 30,60 & 90 Day kick start plan, where we provide you with all the tools and training you need to start a lucrative career.
- Dedicated, in-depth training with on-going support and development, we love learning here at Maxfield and we want to make sure you
- The best tools available, Let's be honest recruitment is a hard and competitive environment, rejection is just part of life, with our investments in to the latest technologies, such as Machine Learning we are in the best environment to take each and every opportunity.
- Whilst we feel there is always a benefit of working in a team, we appreciate that you work to live and not visa versa, hence we have a flexible approach to how you achieve your results
We aim to hire the best, and want our team to be surrounding by those who live for the challenge hence we have a well defined selection process:
- Phone Interview - To give you a little insight in to us, and for us to get to know you (20 - 30 minute)
- Face To Face Interview - We really like to understand what makes you tick - (60 - 90 Minutes)
- Presentation - We will set you a couple of tasks and see how you get on
- Reference - we will look to take up full and detailed references
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified?
Below are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in a Recruiter. Also, we want a chance to get to know who you are and why you applied, so please include a cover letter.
- 12 months (minimum) of Sales or Recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be organized and motivated with a keen eye for detail and work with a strong sense of urgency
- You’re an impactful team player, passionate, innovative, creative and full of integrity
- Must be inquisitive, and analytically minded, with a keen business acumen
- Must be a strategic thinker, who continuously looks for ways to raise the bar
- Must be able to work efficiently in a fast pace, highly demanding environment
- Goal / Target orientated and comfortable working in a performance measured environment