Cyber Security – Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) Consultant. A leading capital markets organisation are improving their cyber security capability and have a fantastic opportunity for a Governance, Risk & Compliance consultant.
As a Governance, Risk & Compliance Consutlant you will be responsible for working with the function Lead, security operations, compliance, risk and technology teams, facing off to internal stakeholders and supporting the Lead facing off to external regulators, to ensure effective governance, assurance, compliance and risk management frameworks, policies and procedures are in place. You will be working in an unstructured environment, being responsible for helping to establish a structured GRC function.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 3+ years cyber and IT security experience in major financial services organisations
- Strong understanding of governance, risk and compliance practices for cyber security
- Proven experience working in regulated environments and facing off to external regulators
- Strong stakeholder management skills including CISOs and external regulators
- Relevant cyber security qualifications (CISSP, CRICS, etc.)
- Degree educated or higher from leading academic institution
This is a £500-£600/day role based London initially for six months.