Cyber Risk - Long Term Contract - Multiple Roles
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Part time
- B&FS Risk
- 04 Dec 17 2017-12-04
Numerous roles available at a Leading Investment Bank based in Central London. Strong Cyber Security and IT Risk experience desired.
To be successful in the role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong relationship management skills; you will be expected to build strong relationships across Group Cyber, Group IT Security and the wider Risk team.
- You will demonstrate a working knowledge of Cyber Security Risks within financial services
- A broad understanding of relevant legislation and regulation affecting Cyber Risk within financial services and the relevant risk management frameworks.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and associated vulnerabilities and risks.
- Thorough understanding of cyber threats and how they affect financial services.
- Thorough understanding of relevant control frameworks and a full range of controls used to manage cyber threats.
- Strong relationship management skills; you will be expected to build strong relationships across Group IT, Group Cyber and the wider Risk team and be able to support and challenge senior executives.
- Minimum four years’ experience of conducting cyber risk assessments. within banking or financial services organisations.