Cyber Business Analyst - Financial Markets. A niche consulting have a fantastic opportunity for a Cyber Business Analyst to provide analytical support to a number of cyber and information security projects for the financial markets industry.
As a Cyber Business Analyst for you will work across a portfolio of small-medium sized technical security related projects, writing business requirements documentation and other high quality technical documentation in a structured fashion. This will require a detailed understanding of IT infrastructure including networking, cloud and firewalls as diverse experience in operating systems and platforms.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years’ experience in cyber security and information security
- Strong business analysis experience ideally in financial services
- Strong knowledge of current cyber and information security practices and technologies
- Understanding of best practice cyber governance frameworks and regulations
- Relevant Cyber Security qualifications (CISA, CRICS, CISSM, CISP etc.)
- Background in IT infrastructure including networking, cloud and firewalls
- Degree educated or higher form a leading academic institution
This is a £450-£500/day role based London initially for six months.